Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Bit Under The Weather, We Are!

Well, I missed posting something new yesterday...Joanne's been sick for a few days with a horrible cold that she's caught from who knows where...everyone's got it or had it or got it again! And she spent Friday night on the recliner sofa and we both spend the day in our jammies there yesterday! Literally slept the day away.

I am on the bridge of getting sick. I can feel something in my chest and throat and there's some coughing and a thick sense of exhaustion. So, we both fell asleep on the recliners last night with the TV on. Today, Joanne feels she's over the hump of this plague-like disease and I'm just moving a bit slower than usual.

Our plan yesterday was to head out and look for a curio cabinet. We are in desperate need of one and we thought there might be one at the co-op to purchase with a lock and an alarm already and I'd have to move it all of about 2 feet to my space, but alas, the dealer wasn't interested in selling.

So, we have to put our plans off a week or so...I may be at an auction working next week, so that puts us in a pinch...but, we'll see what happens.

Till next post...I leave you with a few shots of our space as it is now...any suggestions?









No comments:

Post a Comment