Monday, January 23, 2012

Still Down and Out with the Crud, but Getting Better!

Okay, here I am complaining again about this terrible crud that has taken me over for the past two weeks.

Yes, that's right. TWO WEEKS! 14 days I've been coughing and wheezing till my head wants to explode!

This has just knocked me on my ass! I know the cold has turned into a sinus infection and bronchitis and I've never had it this bad. So, finally on some antibiotics and I'm faking it till I'm making it!

Last week I set out with some goals for myself. Let's see how I did...

1. Set up the inside of the curio cabinet & redo the space

2. Make a creative DIY sign for the resale space (thanks to Van of ThriftCore for that one!

3. Organize merchandise for flea market

4. Get a sales tax number for business

5. Sign up for Website Design class

6. Mark additional items that will go in the curio & space

Well, despite that I spent most of the week flat out on the couch, I didn't do too bad. I signed up for the Website Design class and flew through my first two lessons and got flying colors on my quizzes!

I didn't get to the flea market merchandise or the sales tax number, but both required too much physical or mental exertion that I was just unable to do either. I'll get to them this week.

I'm not sure I have the space for a sign in my resale spot, so that's on hold for now.

So, here's my goals for this week:

1. Sales tax number

2. Organize flea market merchandise and seek out somewhere to sell it

3. Make some shelf tags for promoting merchandise

4. Investigate some lighting for the curio cabinet

5. Decorate for Valentine's Day in the Co-op

6. Talk to Van of about advertising/promo of blog

So, that's good for this week. On top of these goals, I'm seeking a full time job...again, yet, still. Unemployment is going to run out soon. Also seeking a part time job to get some additional cash. Have some major paperwork to go through and organize for tax season! Yay!

Wish me luck...and check out my homemade Button Board to set up in the curio!
















1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your goals. A big help for me has been scheduling what I'll do each hour to accomplish my goals each day. Right now is e-mail/blog catch-up time ;)

    You'll get it! And feel free to send me an e-mail anytime about advertising, info@thriftcore. I'd love to chat about it and help out!

    ReplyDelete