Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Itching to Thrift

***This AWESOME Photo is from DuPagemamas.com - a thrifting blogOk, it's been a few days since I was in a thrift store, but I'm itching to go again. Actually, Joanne and I have been searching for a curio cabinet and we ran into one in Bethlehem, PA the other day for a quick look-see. Nothing.So, I'm thinking I may take a ride and see what I can find. There's a used furniture store in Allentown and a few thrift shops in Quakertown where our Co-op space is...so I may start there and work my way upwards to the Lehigh Valley. Or I could work on down to Souderton to the Care & Share, where there furniture is a bit pricey, but they also have a great thrift shop. What are you searching for these days...? Now that the holidays are over, I'm thinking there may be some clean out in the next few weeks as people settle in with their Christmas presents and start donating. Whatcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment