Sunday, January 15, 2012

Patience and Tenacity and a Weekly Goal List!

After two days of an all out seek and find, and thinking we weren't going to find anything...we did! Not in a thrift store or an auction, not at a big box retail store or consignment shop. On Craigslist. Found the perfect curio cabinet last night on the site that was absolutely perfect in style and shape.

Contacted the owner, got directions, made an offer and picked it up today!

A bit touch and go trying to get it in the Jeep Compass...thought that front passenger seat went flat down and it doesn't! Hopefully it will fit in my Honda Fit tomorrow! My seat lays flat, so it ought to.

Joanne blurted out the quote this morning when we headed out to get it, "Good things come to those who wait." I thought she was right, but I've been searching like a dog now for the past five weeks! Patience and tenacity...







Now all I have to do is get it over to my space tomorrow and set it up...so, although I'm not back to feeling a hundred percent, I'm better and if I can avoid a horrid coughing jag while carrying one end (thanks to friend Cindy for helping out with the other end!) I'll be so happy! I do now, however, have quite a lot to work on this week...so here's my list of goals to accomplish:

1. Set up the inside of the curio cabinet & redo the space

2. Make a creative DIY sign for the resale space (thanks to Van of ThriftCore for that one!

3. Organize merchandise for flea market

4. Get a sales tax number for business

5. Sign up for Website Design class

6. Mark additional items that will go in the curio & space









1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun and creative week is ahead for you! Thanks for participating in the goal share and for the shout out. Let's hit it: still got a whole week ahead of us!

    ReplyDelete